Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Curiosity killed the cat

This pic is stolen from here

Hey.

I am full..........................of questions for you.

This.
That.
Those.
These.
His.
Her.
They.
Them.


.................but I asked nothing.


You said no words.

Yet I spotted footprints, somehow.


So be careful.



I know what you think I don't know.
I don't know what you think I know.
I know what you don't know.
I don't know what you know.
I know what we both know.
We know what we know.
We don't know what we don't know.
But I will know anything that I don't know and you think I don't know and you don't know.


You know that, don't you? 
Or you don't know? 
Well now you know!



Do I have to be careful too?

1 comment:

  1. I know...

    it seems like we all are bluffing
    or do we really know something?

    ReplyDelete