Monday, September 5, 2011

Moving on





It's been approximately 8 months since its very first opening. So many memories, good and bad, happy and sad, delightful and disappointing. However, when something must come to an end, it comes to an end. And so do you, my tiny little sweet sugary spot.

Here's the thing, if you want to run something, make sure that you're an expert in it. I'm not an expert in dessert making but I love to eat any kind of desserts though. I'm a sweet tooth. My partner, she's a sweet tooth yet she's able to make foods and desserts. Yes, I really adore her talent. But just like in love relationship, business partner relationship is also hard to maintain. Not everything is running smoothly. Too many inputs from outsiders not only will enrich your knowledge, but also will affect your decision. And sometimes, will diminish your influence especially when you're not a good leader nor decision maker. But I was trying hard to maintain the relationship between clients, employees, my partner, and other people behind it.

The fact is, you just can't please everyone, right?

Well someone said that some things are better left unspoken. So I'm not going to outline anything in here. I guess it's time to let it go.

Let's . move . on.


PS: Not to forget that this is the spot of my first rendezvous with you. Unforgettable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment